The Art of Self-Guided JourneysFor Women
“I loved my time in this group. It was really a catalyst to the next big leap in my life. It provided deep knowledge and a safe container, while building my courage and confidence to embark on big things. I loved the feeling of connection, along with the breadth of knowledge offered. Plus, the experience of growing and communing with our own little mushroom beings in our homes. A lovely experience all around.”
~ Female Participant, Fall 2022
THE ART OF SELF-GUIDED JOURNEYS
During this Online Immersion You Will Illuminate Your Full Spectrum Guidance in the following ways.
- Join like Hearts in our online etheric Practice Temple, to learn together as you are held in a container of care and support.
- Harness Sacred Mushroom Magic through easy, fail-proof cultivation of your own Spirit Friends at home.
- Create sacred space and time to strengthen your vessel on your own, with suggested assignments that amplify your intentions.
- Orient yourself in the Soul Initiation Journey, to meet the energy of where you are and clearly see where you’re headed.
- Deepen your relationship with holistic and intuitive practices to develop self-mastery in expanded states (and daily life).
- Create self-designed cermonies with Sacred Mushrooms at home, with the option to partner with a peer as support.
- Recognize Archetypes and patterns that are dominant in your life, then embody these mythopoetic identities as divine play.
- Enhance personal, professional, and spiritual growth as you take action on your clarified vision and values-aligned mission.
“I enjoyed the online immersion class very much! Nicole is knowledgeable, organized, and generously shared a wealth of helpful information. I was comfortable sharing my experiences within this intimate group and benefited from their support. I would recommend this course to anyone who is interested in the enhancement of spiritual growth through medicine journeys.
~ Female Participant, Fall 2022
OUR JOURNEY WILL MOVE THROUGH 7 THEMES
This is an opportunity to introduce yourself to your travel companions and activate your intentions and prayers within the group field.
You’ll begin to gather essential tools and resources and orient your compass to the journey ahead. A journal will help you keep track of your experience.
Learn about the cultivation and care of your Sacred Mushroom spirit friends, and begin to consider optimal strategies for your journey day.
You are at the Center of the container for this journey. You’ll establish the creation of sacred space and a protective energy field to build upon in the weeks ahead.
Go within to clarify areas that require more balance, then start to map out the daily / weekly personal practices that will support your process for the remainder of the immersion.
Identify areas of blockage or stagnation in your body, and begin a somatic dialogue to discover parts and archetypes.
Tune into vibrational imprints and archetypes you are holding and discern how the frequencies of your inner and outer landscape are impacting you.
Play with different methods of running energy through your field and connecting with expanded states to shift your experience of reality.
This is the week you have been preparing for, you’re self-guided journey.
Spend time in nature prior to your ceremony. Engage in “cross-species communication” with the natural world and document any insights that support the intentions, archetypes, and energies you have been connecting with.
Choose a full-day and a sacred space where you will enact a self-designed ceremony with your sacred mushroom allies.
Document poignant themes, insights, and experiences from your journey.
Reach out to our group container for support as desired.
Your return to the day world should be approached full of care and intention. There may be tender realizations and experiences that require compassionate self-acceptance.
In the first week following a Journey, it’s very useful to document themes and insights that emerge.
Elaborate on the perceived meaning, visions, or actions that will move you forward. Review and identify immediate steps that you’ll take to align with the gifts you are returning with.
Note the energetics and resources that will enable you to step forward with Love.
The essence of integration is unification. It’s aligning with your “Sacred Yes and Sacred No” to make better decisions that come from wholeness, rather than wounds.
It’s the embodiment of the sacred archetypes and elements that are ready and capable to lead. It’s allowing yourself to be guided by the Spirit Realms, affirmed in your abilities, purpose, and gifts.
You’ll clarify your values, mission, and vision and live into who you’ll need to become to bring this into the world.
It’s important to bring energy and clarity to the vision you are holding, then give it space free from attachment to evolve into its intended form.
Our final Practice Temple will be held within a one month timeframe, changing up the weekly pace.
You’ll be able to review what’s shifted in your life, receive mirroring and recognition for how far you have come, and show up with renewed purpose and energy as you pass into the next phase of your soul assignment.
Be the first to receive info on the next launch for this immersion.
“I found this immersion to be empowering and inspiring. I feel more confident about exploring and creating my own personal ceremony. Nicole generously shared so many great resources and her own content. Nicole is brilliant , engaging and so supportive.
~ Female Participant, Fall 2022
Is this Online Immersion for You?
Yes, please register if you…
- Already know basic psychedelic harm reduction.
- Are free of contraindications, such as antidepressants.
- Have participated in coaching or therapy, and are familiar with how to manage your personal challenges.
- Feel drawn to experiential and non-clinical methods such as body-centered, nature, and shamanic practices for personal growth.
- Want to develop an effective solo journey practice at home and/or to share with your loved ones.
- Ready to apply new tools to gain the most from journeys, beyond the basics.
- Feel comfortable learning and sharing in an online group format.
- Have interest in an easy method to grow sacred mushrooms at home.
- Can commit to attendance at most groups, and are willing to dedicate time to experiential practice between sessions.
No, this isn’t a great for you if…
- Lack basic knowledge of psychedelics.
- Are looking to treat a mental health diagnosis.
- Take anti-depressants or other psychotropic prescription medications.
- Prefer medical or clinical methods.
- Do not have a foundation of coaching or therapy.
- Are looking for group therapy or a place to work out your personal issues with others.
- Lack comfort learning and sharing in an online group.
- Are fearful to experiment on your own at home, or with your chosen peers or loved ones.
- Hope to use these methods in order to be paid for tripsitting or psychedelic facilitation.
- Do not understand the legalities for your locale and/or have risk aversion.
- Are unable to attend most of the online groups live, and unable to dedicate time to engage the practices offered in the immersion.